“I created the TLO Live Trades-Series for traders as something I wished I had found when I was learning trading!” Leslie Jouflas
It’s so important that trader’s learn how to make solid trading decisions as price unfolds in real-time. Mistakes can be very costly in trading and this series of recorded live trades teaches traders how to read price, take action and make decisions in real time.
Have you ever been caught in a trade not knowing what to do? This series of trades will show you what to do in situations like when a trade is moving against you, and how to determine an entry point when there are multiple areas of confluence.
These are real trades recorded real time over several trading sessions. This series includes AB=CD and Gartley setups. Here are just a few of the important trading information that is covered.
Invaluable insights and trading tips as the patterns formed in real time. The TLO Live Trade recordings answer important questions traders come across in live markets to help them to make the best trading decisions.
Real time strategies for entries, profit targets, stop loss placement and trader psychology are narrated to help you learn to be a consistent trader in the markets.
Learn to trade high probability setups by reading support and resistance areas.
If you trade futures indexes learn to use index divergences to time entries and move stop losses.
The TLO Live Trades Series will teach you when to stay with a trade and when to manage a trade defensively.
Everything that I show you in these trades will strengthen your understanding and skills as a trader.
“…as a fledgling trader, I learned a lot that I believe will help me now and in the future.” C.M.
“…I am trading what I see. You have taught me so much…” D.S.
Included in this Live Trades Series is a Special Bonus Pattern, Webcast recording of the 3 Drive Pattern and AB=CD PowerPoint!
My goal is to help you succeed as a trader, strengthen your trading skills and improve your bottom line so I have included these bonuses with your purchase of the TLO Live Trades Series AB=CD/Gartley trades.
TLO Live Trade – ‘Euro trade managed in a trend’. This recording shows you how to manage a 3 drive pattern in a trend. There are specific trend tendencies to know and it is vital you know when you are trading a setup with a trend, countertrend or in a range. This will show you exactly what I was seeing as I managed this countertrend setup in a trend.
One hour recording of the webcast ‘Three Ways to Use the 3 Drive Pattern’. This webcast covers the history, structure and important characteristics of the 3 drive pattern.
AB=CD/Gartley Power Point presentation. You also receive this power point with my notes in the Power Point covering the AB=CD and Gartley patterns to help you understand how to identify and trade these setups.
You receive over 2 hours of viewing live trades with everything I was seeing unfold in real time. You will be able to study these trade setups over and over so that you can learn when and how to make important decisions in your trading that can help you decrease losses and increase profits.
You will receive special access to these recordings with a unique username and password that you create (Note – you must create a new user name and password if you are a current or past member of Trading Live Online).
Questions or comments? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND POLICY: Due to the educational nature of these educational materials, Trading Live Online, LLC is unable to offer any kind of refund on this product. We will promptly repair any defective link
THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. IN CONSIDERING WHETHER TO TRADE OR TO AUTHORIZE SOMEONE ELSE TO TRADE FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) IF YOU PURCHASE A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE PREMIUM AND OF ALL TRANSACTION COSTS.
(2) IF YOU PURCHASE OR SELL A COMMODITY FUTURE OR SELL A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE INITIAL MARGIN FUNDS AND ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS THAT YOU DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BROKER TO ESTABLISH OR MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF THE MARKET MOVES AGAINST YOUR POSITION, YOU MAY BE CALLED UPON BY YOUR BROKER TO DEPOSIT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL MARGIN FUNDS, ON SHORT NOTICE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED FUNDS WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED TIME, YOUR POSITION MAY BE LIQUIDATED AT A LOSS, AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTING DEFICIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
(3) UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS, YOU MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO LIQUIDATE A POSITION. THIS CAN OCCUR, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THE MARKET MAKES A “LIMIT MOVE.”
(4) THE PLACEMENT OF CONTINGENT ORDERS BY YOU OR YOUR TRADING ADVISOR, SUCH AS A “STOP-LOSS” OR “STOP-LIMIT” ORDER, WILL NOT NECESSARILY LIMIT YOUR LOSSES TO THE INTENDED AMOUNTS, SINCE MARKET CONDITIONS MAY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE SUCH ORDERS.
(5) A “SPREAD” POSITION MAY NOT BE LESS RISKY THAN A SIMPLE “LONG” OR “SHORT” POSITION.
(6) THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS. IN SOME CASES, MANAGED COMMODITY ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBSTANTIAL CHARGES FOR MANAGEMENT AND ADVISORY FEES. IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THESE CHARGES TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL TRADING PROFITS TO AVOID DEPLETION OR EXHAUSTION OF THEIR ASSETS.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY MARKETS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY STUDY COMMODITY TRADING BEFORE YOU TRADE.