Trading with Pattern Recognition Video Series
1. History of Fibonacci Ratios
What are they, where did they come from and how can we apply them.Video: 33 minutes
2. Introduction to Harmonics and Repetitive Swings
Learn how these fascinating repetitions found in all markets and time frames lead to trading setups and learn a simple method to start finding them.Video: 26 minutes
3. Introduction to the Classic AB=CD and Gartley 222 Trading Patterns
Over 1 hour of instruction on the history and correct structure of these classic, time tested trading patterns. I teach and show you examples of these patterns in depth.Video: 1 hour 9 minutes
4. Introduction to the Powerful Butterfly Reversal Pattern
This pattern is well worth study and learning. It often appears at turning points and has the potential of preceding large moves.Video: 48 minutes
5. Introduction to Three Ways to Use the 3 Drive Pattern and Fibonacci Extensions
The 3 Drive pattern is not discussed often in technical analysis, but it can signal either pauses or reversals in price.Video: 32 minutes
***Trading with Pattern Recognition
- 1 month free subscription to 'Trade What You See' Weekly Market Setups.
- Free PDF copy of 'Essentials of Trading It's Not What You Think, It's How You Think'. A compilation of short articles about trading and life and how they are closely related. Written by Leslie Jouflas and Larry Pesavento
- 1 Year access to the course videos
- 1 Year access to the 'Trade What You See' Articles section, with dozens of articles on trading.
- 1 Year access to 'Trade Lesson' videos. Short videos giving you tips and techniques related to trading and the markets.
Because of the nature of these materials and all materials on Trading Live Online,LLC website and within all coursed, there are no refunds or proration allowed.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions on this course or other courses available.Best wishes for successful trading!Leslie Jouflas, CMTljouflas@msn.com
CLICK BELOW to sign up for the Trading with Pattern Recognition Video Series - Price $99.00 USD
- All materials are the property of Trading Live Online, LLC and must have written permission to be reproduced or copied in any manner.
- Password sharing or sharing or materials is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of subscription and access to materials without refund or proration.
- THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. IN CONSIDERING WHETHER TO TRADE OR TO AUTHORIZE SOMEONE ELSE TO TRADE FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) IF YOU PURCHASE A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE PREMIUM AND OF ALL TRANSACTION COSTS.
(2) IF YOU PURCHASE OR SELL A COMMODITY FUTURE OR SELL A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE INITIAL MARGIN FUNDS AND ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS THAT YOU DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BROKER TO ESTABLISH OR MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF THE MARKET MOVES AGAINST YOUR POSITION, YOU MAY BE CALLED UPON BY YOUR BROKER TO DEPOSIT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL MARGIN FUNDS, ON SHORT NOTICE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED FUNDS WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED TIME, YOUR POSITION MAY BE LIQUIDATED AT A LOSS, AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTING DEFICIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
(3) UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS, YOU MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO LIQUIDATE A POSITION. THIS CAN OCCUR, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THE MARKET MAKES A "LIMIT MOVE."
(4) THE PLACEMENT OF CONTINGENT ORDERS BY YOU OR YOUR TRADING ADVISOR, SUCH AS A "STOP-LOSS" OR "STOP-LIMIT" ORDER, WILL NOT NECESSARILY LIMIT YOUR LOSSES TO THE INTENDED AMOUNTS, SINCE MARKET CONDITIONS MAY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE SUCH ORDERS.
(5) A "SPREAD" POSITION MAY NOT BE LESS RISKY THAN A SIMPLE "LONG" OR "SHORT" POSITION.
(6) THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS. IN SOME CASES, MANAGED COMMODITY ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBSTANTIAL CHARGES FOR MANAGEMENT AND ADVISORY FEES. IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THESE CHARGES TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL TRADING PROFITS TO AVOID DEPLETION OR EXHAUSTION OF THEIR ASSETS.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY MARKETS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY STUDY COMMODITY TRADING BEFORE YOU TRADE.