Self Study Course
This Self-Study Course is designed for traders wanting in-depth materials and training on pattern recognition setups, such as the AB=CD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns covered in the book, ‘Trade What You See, How to Profit from Pattern Recognition’ that they can study at their own pace.
The Trading Live Online Self-Study Course goes far beyond book learning and is designed to build skills for real-time trading. It teaches you strong skills using materials and actual market setups, recorded in real-time how to identify and monitor setups that are forming.
The real-time recorded trade set-ups explain step by step why a pattern setup is valid or invalid. These live market videos point out where hesitation points may occur and what to do.
You study and learn techniques for entering setups, placing stop losses, moving stop losses and exit strategies. The videos walk you through setups from the earliest point of pattern recognition to the end of trades, including identifying important warning signs.
*Includes 1-Year access to Course Materials
*Includes 1-Year access to the Live Trade videos
*Includes PDF book, ‘Essentials of Trading, It’s Not What You Think, It’s How You Think’, by Leslie Jouflas and Larry Pesavento.
The Self-Study Course Materials Teach You with Real Trades Recorded in Real-Time.
“When I created these materials, I wanted to give traders tools that were “non- static”, meaning, what are traders most likely to experience in real time, where are the gaps from books to live markets and what are the major roadblocks that we all face as traders?
Books are great for learning information, but they are static, they are not real- time in moving markets and I wanted to fill that gap educationally with materials that could teach in real-time and address the many challenges faced by all traders.”
- I show you real time strategies for entries, profit targets, stop loss placement and
- I narrated each trade to help you learn to be a consistent trader in the markets.
- I show you how to trade these pattern setups by reading support and resistance areas.
- I will help you learn to identify the pattern structures in real time.
- I show you where mental errors are likely to occur.
– Leslie Jouflas, CMT, Founder of TradingLiveOnline, LLC
3 Day + Bonus Day Recorded Seminar
Day 1 Includes
- What do you need to be successful as a trader?
- Using worksheets and spreadsheets
- Fibonacci ratios and harmonics
- Chart examples
Day 2 Includes
- Tick charts and bar charts
- Pattern recognition
- AB=CD and the Gartley pattern
- Butterfly pattern
- Fibonacci extension patterns
- Chart examples
Day 3 Includes
- Identifying and trading trend days
- Using support and resistance
- Trade Management
- Chart Examples
Bonus Day 4 Includes
- Follow up questions and answers
3 Day Recorded Seminar Also Covers These Topics:
- Psychology of Trading; build a method to manage and track trading to identify emotional errors. Learn how this one topic can be responsible for a large impact on a traders profit and loss statements.
- Identify and Use Support and Resistance Levels with Pattern Recognition
- Warning Signs that may indicate a setup is avoided
- Pattern Recognition Skills Including: Information On Working With Fibonacci Extensions With These Patterns:
- AB=CD Pattern, including Range versus Trend
- Gartley Pattern
- Butterfly Reversal Pattern
- Bonus Day 4 Follow Up Question and Answer Session
- Materials and Examples of Tracking Trade Statistics
- Materials and Templates to Build Your Own Trading Plan
Recorded Live Trades – narrated recorded live trade setups with the AB=CD, Gartley, 3 Drives and Butterfly patterns.
The narrations of each video walk you step by step through trade setups both winning and losing. It is just as important to study losing trades as it is winning trades.
Here are some of the subjects you will find in these videos:
- AB=CD Pattern trade setups
- Failed AB=CD setup
- Gartley buy pattern
- Three Drive in a trend using the EURO
3 Day Trend Day Workshop Recording with 12 follow up videos with subjects such as:
- Conditions preceding trends
- Using ADX in trends
- The 3 Amigos – ADX, RSI & MACD
- Entry and re-entry techniques
- Down Trend characteristics
- Trend reversal days
The Trading Live Online Self-Study Program Materials Will Build Skills In These Areas:
- Learn trading skills for consistent profits and managing losses
- Learn to choose high probability trade setups
- Learn to trade in up, down and range markets
- Learn to trade with confidence by minimizing your risk
- Learn real-time trading in all market environments
- Learn to structure your trading as a business
The Educational Video and Articles Library contain many more videos and articles not listed here that you will be able to study at your own pace.
Price $349-This is a non-refundable course. Includes 1 Year Access.
” I spent over a year recording live trade setups that occurred in all types of market conditions. I feel these materials will truly help traders fill in the gaps between static books and live trading.
I wanted to show traders what they are likely to see, think and feel as patterns are forming in real time, before they completed. There is no right edge of the chart filled in with these examples, instead we are looking at setups as they happen so you can learn how to incorporate into your trading plan scenarios that you will encounter.”
– Leslie Jouflas, CMT, Founder of TradingLiveOnline, LLC
Suggested Steps for Traders of the Self – Study Course
- Read ‘Trade What You See, How to Profit from Pattern Recognition’.
- Watch and Study the 3 Day Recorded Seminar, “How to be Successful as a Trader’. Review as needed.
- Review Pattern Recognition Power Points
- Watch and Study the 3 Day Recorded Seminar and Trend Days Recorded Seminar
- Study and review the Educational Library of Live Trade Recordings And Articles related to trading, technical analysis, market theory and various market conditions.
- Study and Review the Workbook and Worksheets included in this program.
- Design your Trading Plan, Annual Plan and Goals using worksheets provided in the workbook.
- Simulator Trading and Testing.
*Special Program Credit
Many traders start with the Trading Live Online Self-Study Program and then move forward with either the Trading Live Online 8 Week One On One Course or the Trading Live Online Mentoring Course. Traders will receive a credit of $150 towards either program if they have purchased the Trading Live Online Self-Study Program within 3 months from date of purchase.
All Materials included with the Trading Live Online Self Study Course or the Trading Live Online 8 Week One On One Course receive 1 year access to the program materials through the website log-in from date of purchase.
All Materials included with the Trading Live Online Mentoring Program receive 2 year access to the program materials through the website log-in from date of purchase.
Note – This is a non-refundable course. The recordings are not to be shared with anyone outside of Trading Live Online, LLC. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of the Trading Live Online, LLC members programs only and provided for personal trading use only, not to be used for commercial or professional use . Password or sharing materials will result in immediate cancelation with no refund. Risk: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of Trading Live Online, LLC. No information may be copied, transferred, recorded, transmitted or reproduced in any way without the permission of Trading Live Online, LLC. All information is for personal use only and intended for educational purposes. Copyright©. All rights reserved.
All Sales Are Final. No Refunds, Prorated or Partial Refunds Are Allowed.
Sharing or transmitting of any kind of any and all Trading Live Online, LLC materials are copyright protected and is strictly prohibited. Password sharing will immediately cancel all access to Trading Live Online, LLC materials and subscriber access will be removed permanently, without refund or proration of payment.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.